- March 17, 2016 Batman Vs Superman
- August 1, 2016 Latitude 2016 Review – A Family Festival For Them and Us
- May 12, 2016 London Colour Run & Why Colour Matters
- December 25, 2015 Kind-Hearted Little Boy Donates Christmas Presents
- May 24, 2015 Birmingham Baby Show
- August 29, 2015 10,000 Votes Later…
And the Winner is…
March 31, 2016
– BATMAN! –
So I won! … that’s the main thing!
No of course it’s not, we raised 700 quid or so for the Carers Trust, and raised awareness for the real heroes – the thousands of carers who don’t get much attention or credit for the amazing work they do. If you want to know more about why did this, the backstory as such, check out the earlier post here.
We created quite a scene in Hyde Park with not just our outfits but our orange filled pushchairs, not all of which made the finishing line. So here it is, check out our video below
Warning: some scenes may be disturbing.
A massive thank you to our pals at CYBEX who provided us with their Iris-M Air pushchairs for the race! It has to be said they were seriously good pushchairs and very much the gear any superhero parent would want.
We would like to thank everyone who donated and supported us in this event, it wasn’t the warmest of days to thank to for coming out and cheering us on.
We’d love to raise as much as possible, and there is still time if you would like to donate:
Every single donation is hugely appreciated, thank you! 👊🏼