- October 28, 2015 From Chic Flat To Chic Caravan
- December 21, 2015 Our Love/Hate Relationship with the Kardashians – But Are We More Similar Than We Thought?
- July 27, 2015 Five Days Left!
- October 14, 2015 Top Tips On Baby Toys
- October 11, 2015 7 Top Tips For Choosing a Highchair
- October 10, 2015 5 Top Tips On Feeding Products
Bring the Moon Down to Earth
September 28, 2015
Last night we saw the transformative power of a super full moon, total lunar eclipse, Blood moon and full harvest moon. As humans we are truly fascinated by the moon, it brings a sense of calmness and just awe that you never thought existed. The blood moon is like no other, and possibly won’t happen again for another 18 years!
“Fire is the ultra-living element. It is intimate and it is universal. It lives in our heart. It lives in the sky. It rises in the depth of the substance and offers itself with the warmth of love.”
– Gaston Bachelard
On the subject of moon, we thought it would be interesting to share this amazing creation by Taiwanese design firm Acorn Studio. Recently announced, this new lamp called ‘Luna’ mimics the color and shape of the moon. The serene piece illuminates every room with various light intensities and each lantern is handcrafted from glass fiber and latex. It’s even water resistant, heat resistant and crashworthy!
Currently available via an Indiegogo fundraiser campaign, a great way to allow your children to explore the wonder and magic of the moon, we love it!