- December 15, 2015 Disney to release more live-action remakes. But what do we really think?
- April 11, 2016 10 Little Known Facts About ‘The Lion King’
- January 26, 2016 Learning Through Puppets
- March 6, 2016 What I REALLY Want for Mother’s Day
- January 8, 2016 Choosing a Nursery Fit for Your Little Royal
- April 27, 2016 Why We Should All Start Yoga
Disney Princesses Given A Curvaceous New Look
December 18, 2015
British lingerie and swimwear brand Curvy Kate have given our favourite Disney princesses a make-over, and boy do we love it!
Curvy Kate specialise in lingerie in cup sizes D-K, that are specially designed for fuller busts. They’re on a mission to get women loving their curves.
The team claim that they ‘thought it was high time we saw some kick ass Princesses that celebrate diversity and beauty in all forms’. We love their thinking, and the results too!
The re-vamp includes awesome curves, some sweet tattoos, and a radical hair change for one…
Snow White’s raven locks are exchanged for some beautiful green mermaid curls
Princess Jasmine looks badass with her new tatts
Tiana is rocking her new, fuller figure
How great does Princess Aurora look in her pink two-set?!
Belle is given some fuller hips, thighs and an injection of sass
Pocahontas looks naturally fab in this nude two-piece
And finally, fresh-faced Ariel rocks this hawaiian style number
So a big thanks to the Curvy Kate team, for showing the world that princesses are made in every shape and size.