- December 4, 2015 9 Question to Ask on the School Visit
- December 11, 2015 Cool Books Everyone Should Read!
- April 4, 2016 The PRIVACY Conversation with my Toddler
- December 2, 2015 Cool Books Everyone Should Read!
- January 13, 2016 Why we Love Zara Kids
- November 3, 2015 Is Smart Phone Parenting A Smart Choice?
Learning Through Puppets
January 26, 2016
I recently discovered the fascination of puppetry, not only in making them but also using them as play with my two and three-year-old.
They not only believed it wasn’t my voice, but also believed everything batman and princess had to say about eating vegetables making you strong and being polite making you a superhero.
The great thing about the use of puppets in play is that it can be about absolutely anything. If you are looking for something fun, head out to the Zara sale where you’ll be able to grab a few lovely things.
Changes I have seen in both my kids include emotional development and guidance. Now, I know I have just started but my son asks everyday if we can have tea with batman and his Lion (the two most important things in his life, apart from me, of course) #PossessiveMummy.
So if you are running out of ideas or would like to inject a change in your kids play, please look into your kids toy bag or get creative!