1. Always have a long sleeve warmer, this will keep them warm without having to add too may layers.
2. Listen to their needs and you’ll know exactly what suits them – a one-piece snow suit or just a warm coat. Some children are colder than others.
3. Lovely socks are a must! Take them out to choose if they are at the stage where they can – signalling to them that the change of season has arrived. If your child is still a baby its great to have a wonder at all the lovely things out there.
4. Kids love wellies, not only are they warm but should the kids be at the age were jumping in puddles is a must they will only get very excited at the thought if wearing one.
5. Choose a nice soft pair of trousers in order for them to be able to move around comfortably. Although jeans are durable they do tend to get cold and if they get wet it will get very uncomfortable for them.
For those of you wisened parents who want to share some insight,
let us know your top tips below