- December 25, 2015 Kind-Hearted Little Boy Donates Christmas Presents
- April 4, 2016 The PRIVACY Conversation with my Toddler
- July 27, 2015 Five Days Left!
- May 4, 2016 Weaning | LIFE HACK
- February 28, 2017 20 COOL CHILDREN’S BOOKS – Our Best for World Book Day
- December 18, 2015 Disney Princesses Given A Curvaceous New Look
What I REALLY Want for Mother’s Day
March 6, 2016
I’ve made a wish-list full of the things Mums really want this Sunday!
Mother’s day is looming and all I can see are cheesy hallmark cards as well as
the typical flowers, gifts, and let’s not forget – chocolates.
Instead, I’ve written a wish list for both my husband and kids filled with stuff
that would make my Mother’s Day a real treat.
1. No bad moods in the morning…
2. Please say you’ll get ready yourself, and dress your sister while I have a cup of tea
3. Let daddy know exactly what he needs to pack for a weekend away without needing my advice
4. No screaming in the car for things that are just not possible
5. ‘Mummy you can listen to all your favourite songs today.’
6. ‘Today I’ll finally be able to use the potty by myself!!’ (YAY)
7. Warn me in advance that you’re hungry and then eat all
the green vegetables on your plate.
8. ‘Today mummy you can wear what you like and we promise we wont get it dirty…’
9. ‘Today we’ll make our own fun and won’t need to ask you to entertain us.’
10. ‘I will tidy all my toys today and wont make a mess in your room.’
11. Lastly – ‘Mummy we love you and couldn’t do all the things we do without you
– so from now on everything on the wishlist will be done on a daily basis,
not just on Mothers Day!!’
Now THAT is the kinda mothers day I want…